1) Are you the type of person that wants/needs top of the line electronics? Why or why not?
No, I am not the type of person that wants or needs top of the line electronics.
I don't want to invest in products that will have a newer version in the near future. For me, a phone is used for the basic stuff like talking, texting, music, taking pictures, browsing. I'm not interested in the iPhone's extra features and apps. I have a perfectly fine, working phone and as long as my needs serve the purpose I'm alright with that.
2) How do you feel about Apple’s bank of material that will be released over time?
I think Apple's bank of material that will be released over time will benefit us consumers. New products from the Apple company will have a healthy competition between other phone companies. Us consumers, will be able to see which phone is better. Whether it will have the greater quality, more fabulous performances, better services and whether it will be affordable in the markets.
3) How do you think the iPhone might change in the years to come? What other applications/functions would you like to see incorporated into new versions?
I think the future iPhone(s) will make our lives easier and simpler because of the new and advanced technology. They will have a more speedy performance, additional apps and perhaps the length of the phone will also change. New, future iPhones will be more convenient and dependent in our lives. I guess I would like the new versions to be less fragile and longer battery lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment