PAPARAZZI GIF :3
1. Do you agree or disagree with the way celebrities are treated by the paparazzi?
In some ways, I agree and in some ways I disagree.
Celebrities are not ordinary people like us. Ordinary meaning undistinguished and not above average. Not that it's a bad thing, but it's the truth. Their lives are more open to the public. They capture our attention because they are famous. Whether they are rockstars, actors, actresses, etc. The paparazzi's attention are captured as well. However, I disagree with the way celebrities are treated by the paparazzi when they are butting in their too personal lives. It's unpleasant for their personal actions to be announced and advertised around the country/world.
2. How far is too far?
An example of the paparazzi's action gone too far is the death of Princess Diana.
Paparazzi was chasing her and she died in a car accident.
Read all about it here!
3. Why would the paparazzi use media networks to their advantage to post personal news about famous individuals? Is this right?
Obviously it's rude to post personal information about famous individuals. It is not right, unless those individuals give them permission. They should just leave them alone when it comes to personal business. It's uncool.
Media networks are the fastest way to spread the news. Much faster than magazines and newspapers. Lots of youth go online and they read the latest news and they share with their friends. The paparazzi is depending on youth to read the information they posted and spread the news faster.
4. Research an appropriate paparazzi scandal that has occurred within the past few years. Do you agree or disagree with the way the celebrity was treated? Why or why not?
Demi Moore Gets Hit With Paparazzi Attack Scandal
Demi Moore was seen losing her temper with the paparazzi after leaving a nail salon on October 28, 2011. However, Gossip Cop claimed the story was opposite. The photographer upset Demi: invading her personal space, entrapping her so she couldn't walk to her car and shoving his camera up her face. The photographer, "Demi was crazy; she was totally losing it. I was just standing on the sidewalk, trying to get a few shots of her and she was going completely mad. She tried to jump on me and swipe my camera."
Read all about it here!
I disagree with the way the actress was treated! Some stranger was totally invading her personal space and told everyone he was acting all innocent and Demi was the one who started it.
5. How would you feel if someone invaded your privacy (cell phone, laptop, etc)? Explain.
No one has the right to invade any of my stuff and privacy, unless I give them permission; we all need our privacy. If it was someone I knew, I would say that that is betrayal. I would feel absolutely, totally and unbelievably VIOLATED.
No comments:
Post a Comment